Friday, January 16, 2009

A Day in the Life

Bienvenidos to another exciting post!

I've been here a week and I've established a routine here in Seville.

My day begins at 7:30 in the morning where I get ready and head to the bus stop at 8:1o. I catch the 32 Bus that heads from my apartment in Seville to the school. The 32 passes through the major centers of town by the Santa Justa train station, past Nervion Plaza and Sevilla F.C's stadium and Gran Plaza into the downtown area to the school. My first class is from 9am-12 pm where I take Spanish 1607 and I have a break till 5. During my break I take a siesta and eat a large Spanish lunch. Lunch is the biggest meal of the day here. I go back to school at 5 till 6:30 for my History of Spain. The rest of the day I either go to Nervion Plaza to use the internet or go out with my roommate and our friends from Tech here in Sevilla. On the weekends is my time to go clubbing with everybody. We travel in a pack.

Italica this weekend! Italica has Roman ruins and has a preserved amphitheater. The town was founded in 206 B.C. Yes, you read it correctly.

I'll post pics later on!

No comments: