Friday, December 5, 2008

Viva Espana!: 1 Month To Go

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
- Mark Twain

"Why think about that when all the golden land's ahead of you and all kinds of unforeseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?"
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road, Part 2, Ch. 6



I have one month to go before I leave for Sevilla, Espana or Seville, Spain to those unfamiliar with its Spanish name. You're probably wondering why I haven't posted about Spain yet and posted filler about football and other miscellaneous musings?

Starting NOW I am writing about Spain, the trip before, the journey during, and the experience afterward. So it's one month to go and I am in the midst of finals week, waiting to get my passport back and get things tied up before I leave. A month from now I will be on a plane, Dallas to Seville, Spain. As of right now I don't know who I'm living with or who my roommate is, but I will update that when I receive that information. I will update later.

Estoy muy cansado.

No comments: